Hinkle Law Firm LLC Expands Chambers USA Ranking
Hinkle Law Firm LLC expanded its Chambers USA ranking with four practice areas and five individual attorneys listed in the 2023 guide. Hinkle Law Firm’s Labor & Employment practice area joined the prestigious publication’s list of best law firms and best lawyers in the United States.
The following Hinkle Law Firm practice areas were ranked by Chambers USA:
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (Band 1)
- Labor & Employment (Band 3)
- Litigation: General Commercial (Band 3)
- Real Estate (Band 2)
The following Hinkle Law Firm attorneys were ranked in their respective areas:
- Eric S. Namee – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (Band 1)
- Steven P. Smith – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (Band 1)
- Michelle R. Stewart – Labor & Employment (Band 3)
- David M. Rapp: Litigation – Mediators (Band 1) and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Governmental Investigations (Band 1)
- Michael D. Herd – Real Estate (Band 3)
Chambers USA ranks leading lawyers and law firms based on interviews conducted by Chambers research analysts with attorneys and clients. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client. To learn more about these rankings and the methodology behind them, visit www.chambers.com.