Videos Decode Health Care Regulation for Employers
A video replay of our Health Care Reform workshops for Employers is now available on hinklaw.com.
The video features attorneys from the Hinkle Law Firm LLC employee benefits group, who conducted workshops for employers to explain the impact of health care reform. During the fall of 2010, attorneys Eric S. Namee, Steven P. Smith and Bradley J. Schlozman spoke to more than 800 attendees from 640 different companies on how to comply with the law. Topics covered included:
- New “play or pay” mandates that apply to employers
- The “grandfathered plan” rules
- New government reporting requirements
- New requirements for notices and disclosures to employees
- Specific plan provisions that must be changed, including the “age 26” mandate
To view the videos of the September 8, 2010 workshop, visit the workshop: Healthcare Reform: What Every Employer Needs to Know.