Hinkle Elkouri Attorneys Named “Best Lawyers in America”
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Wichita, Kan. – Nine Hinkle Elkouri attorneys have been selected for “The Best Lawyers in America 2009 list” by Best Lawyers, the preeminent referral guide to the legal profession in the United States.
Published for a quarter of a century, Best Lawyers lists attorneys in 78 specialties, representing all 50 states and the District of Columbia, who have been chosen through an exhaustive survey in which thousands of the nation’s top lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The list will be featured in major publications worldwide including The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, The Boston Globe, The National Post (Canada), The Australian Financial Review and Business Day South Africa.
“It is always an honor to be recognized as being among the best by one’s peers,” said Dan Peare, chair of Trust & Estates at Hinkle Elkouri. “We have always made it a priority to provide outstanding service to our clients and are deeply appreciative of this recognition.”
Hinkle Elkouri attorneys named as “Best Lawyers 2009” include:
- J. Philip Davidson, Construction Law
- David S. Elkouri, Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Hugh W. Gill, Trusts & Estates
- Amy Liebau, Health Care Law
- Dan C. Peare, Trusts & Estates
- Dave M. Rapp, Eminent Domain & Condemnation Law
- John R. Stallings, Real Estate Law
- Connie Tatum, Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Roger M. Theis, Appellate Law