By leaving legal matters to us, healthcare professionals can focus on what they do best – keeping their patients healthy. Hinkle Law Firm LLC represents healthcare professionals of all disciplines, physician practice groups, specialty hospitals, surgery centers, and managed-care entities on a broad range of legal issues, including business structure and succession, contracts, licensing, regulatory compliance, and medical malpractice defense. We emphasize preventive measures with our clients, addressing emerging issues concerning healthcare professionals before they become problems.
Our business attorneys marry depth of experience in business transactions with an understanding of health care law. This interdisciplinary approach permits us to most efficiently steward our clients’ resources in support of their on-going success.
The areas in which our business attorneys provide counsel include:
- Entity Formation and Restructuring
- Stockholder and Member Agreements
- Physician Compensation Structuring
- Physician Contracting and Recruitment
- Billing Issues and Reimbursement
- Stark and Anti-kickback Compliance Plans
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Leasing Arrangements
- Real Estate Development
- Practice Purchases and Sales