Mitchell L. Herren contact information
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial & Complex Litigation
- Construction Law
- Education Law
- Employment Law & Litigation
- Government Investigations & White-Collar Crime
- Oil and Gas
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Probate and Trust Administration (Litigation)
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice Litigation (Professional Licensing Administrative Proceedings and Litigation)
- Securities Law & Litigation
Mr. Herren’s trial practice has taken him to courtrooms and mediations around the country and includes an emphasis on commercial and complex disputes in areas such as employment law, education, business torts, contracts, intellectual property, construction, oil and gas, environmental, professional negligence and trusts and estates, as well as defense of serious personal injury, product liability and wrongful death claims. He is experienced in providing legal emergency response and crisis management, in conducting sensitive, corporate internal investigations, and in providing legal support for corporate compliance programs.
Mitch has been recognized by his peers by: being named a Fellow of the Litigation Council of America; receiving Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory’s highest “AV” rating; being named one of the Best Lawyers in America ® for Commercial Litigation; being recognized in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers ® for Business Litigation; and being designated by Chambers USA as a Leading Individual, Litigation: General Commercial.