Understanding COBRA: Simple Concept Complicated Rules
- UNDERSTANDING COBRA: SIMPLE CONCEPT COMPLICATED RULES
March 28, 2019
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Complying with the complex rules of COBRA can be very difficult; however, it is possible to make sense out of them. We have received numerous requests asking us to explain the fundamentals of COBRA in a seminar format.
So, with that in mind, Hinkle Law Firm LLC is pleased to invite you to our seminar: Understanding COBRA: Simple Concept – Complicated Rules. Presented by our experienced employee benefits attorneys, this 2 ½ hour seminar is jam-packed with current, practical, and detailed information. Sign up now to reserve your seat.
Topics to be Covered Include:
- What Employers are Subject to COBRA?
- Who Has the Right to Continue Coverage Under COBRA?
- What Events Give an Individual the Right to Elect COBRA?
- How Long Can an Individual Continue Coverage Under COBRA?
- What Rules Apply If COBRA Premiums Are Not Paid or Are Paid Late?
- What Are the Special COBRA Rules for Health FSA’s?
- Why Is It Important to Have COBRA Procedures, Notices, and Forms?
- What Are the Consequences of Noncompliance with COBRA?
Attendees will be provided with a detailed outline to assist them in understanding and administering COBRA.
When and Where is the Seminar?
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
Hinkle Law Firm
1617 N. Waterfront Parkway, Suite 400
Wichita, Kansas 67206
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource and Benefits Managers, Controllers, Benefits Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance Professionals, Business Owners, and Supervisors
Who Will Be Presenting?
How Much Does It Cost?
The registration fee (including light refreshments) is $125.00 per attendee. Attendees will be provided with a detailed COBRA outline.
Will I Be Able to Get Continuing Education Credits?
We have applied for SHRM, HRCI & CE credit
Cancellations will be accepted up to one week before the event. Registrations can be transferred at any time. For questions regarding this seminar, please contact Melissa Smith at email@example.com.
Venue: Hinkle Law Firm LLC