Understanding COBRA: Simple Concept Complicated Rules **REPLAY**
- UNDERSTANDING COBRA: SIMPLE CONCEPT COMPLICATED RULES
September 16, 2021 - March 31, 2022
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Complying with the complex rules of COBRA can be very difficult; however, it is possible to make sense out of them. We have received numerous requests asking us to explain the fundamentals of COBRA in a seminar format.
So, with that in mind, Hinkle Law Firm LLC is pleased to invite you to our seminar: Understanding COBRA: Simple Concept – Complicated Rules. Presented by our experienced employee benefits attorneys, this 2 ½ hour seminar is jam-packed with current, practical, and detailed information. Sign up now to watch the replay from September 16, 2021.
Topics to be Covered Include:
- What Employers are Subject to COBRA?
- Who Has the Right to Continue Coverage Under COBRA?
- What Events Give an Individual the Right to Elect COBRA?
- How Long Can an Individual Continue Coverage Under COBRA?
- What Rules Apply If COBRA Premiums Are Not Paid or Are Paid Late?
- What Are the Special COBRA Rules for Health FSA’s?
- Why Is It Important to Have COBRA Procedures, Notices, and Forms?
- What Are the Consequences of Noncompliance with COBRA?
Attendees will be provided with a detailed outline to assist them in understanding and administering COBRA.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource and Benefits Managers, Controllers, Benefits Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance Professionals, Business Owners, and Supervisors
Who Will Be Presenting?
Attorneys Steven P. Smith
How Much Does It Cost?
The registration fee is $125.00 per attendee. Attendees will be provided with a detailed COBRA outline.
Once you complete and pay for your registration a separate email with a link to the video playback and materials will be sent to you.
For questions regarding this seminar, please contact Melissa Smith at email@example.com.
Venue: Hinkle Law Firm LLC