Synergizing the Workplace Environment Post COVID-19
- Synergizing the Workplace Environment Post COVID-19
April 28, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Many times when working with our clients we are asked, “What is Hinkle’s take on…?” To help answer some of these questions, we have developed a four-part webinar series to address many new and changing issues and provide our “quick take.” The second in our series covers returning to work post COVID-19.
Now that the majority of the population is on its way to receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, how do you address returning to work? Do you still social distance? Require masking? What about future hiring trends? In this one-hour webinar session, attorneys Melissa A. Moodie and Blair C. Bohm will address these points. Attendees can expect to learn:
- Best practices for incentivizing employee vaccination
- Legal issues to consider with allowing continued remote work
- How to address current and on-going employee requests for accommodations
- Ongoing workplace safety practices post vaccination
Connecting information for this webinar will be emailed a day prior to the event to the email address provided during registration. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar has been submitted for SHRM, HRCI, and CPE accreditation. Attendees will receive a certificate after the webinar if they attend the entire session.