2020 HINKLE LAW FIRM EMPLOYMENT LAW & EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SEMINAR
- 2020 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar
January 30, 2020
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Hinkle Law Firm is pleased to invite you to its 2020 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar. Presented by our experienced employment law and employee benefits attorneys, this seminar is jam-packed with current, practical, and detailed information. Sign up now to reserve your seat.
Topics to be Covered
- The SECURE Act and Other Major Developments Impacting Retirement Plans
- Be Careful What You Offer and How! Your Welfare Benefits Must Pass Testing
- Government Decides to Save Trees and Welcome Modern Internet Technology: Proposed Rule Expands Ways to Make Retirement Plan Disclosures Electronically!
- Employer-Provided Leave under the ADA
- Counting Employees in the Employee Benefit World – Not As Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Why Can’t I…? What’s the Deal With…?
Click here for agenda and further information on these topics.
When is the Seminar?
Thursday, January 30, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource and Benefits Managers, Controllers, Benefits Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance Professionals, Business Owners, and Supervisors.
Who Will Be Presenting?
Attorneys Eric S. Namee, Steven P. Smith, Jim C. Spencer, Bradley J. Schlozman, and Ruhe C. Wadud Rutter
How Much Does It Cost?
The registration fee (including lunch) is $195.00 per attendee.
Venue: Hinkle Law Firm LLC