2020 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar – VIDEO REPLAY
- This date does not indicate the availability to watch the playback
December 31, 2020
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Close to 70 people attended our 2020 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar, where our experienced attorneys taught them about a variety of current employment law and employee benefits issues. If you missed the 2020 Seminar, a video replay of the January 30th session is now available. To watch the video replay, register here.
Here is some background on what the seminar covered:
- The SECURE Act and Other Major Developments Impacting Retirement Plans (Eric S. Namee)
- Be Careful What You Offer and How! Your Welfare Benefits Must Pass Testing (Ruhe C. Wadud Rutter)
- Government Decides to Save Trees and Welcome Modern Internet Technology: Proposed Rule Expands Ways to Make Retirement Plan Disclosures Electronically! (Ruhe C. Wadud Rutter)
- Employer-Provided Leave under the ADA (Jim Spencer)
- Counting Employees in the Employee Benefit World – Not As Easy as 1, 2, 3 (Bradley J. Schlozman)
- Why Can’t I…? What’s the Deal With…? (Steven P. Smith)
This is a video playback of that session. Once payment is completed you will receive an email with the course materials and a link to access the video playback. If you have questions, please contact Melissa Smith at email@example.com.