2018 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar
- 2018 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar
October 11, 2018
8:30 am - 1:45 pm
Hinkle Law Firm is pleased to invite you to its 2018 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar. Presented by our experienced employment law and employee benefits attorneys, this seminar is jam-packed with current, practical, and detailed information. Sign up now to reserve your seat.
Topics to be Covered
- 401(k) Plans – What the IRS is Looking For and Catching
- Avoiding Calamity: How to Handle DOL Investigations of 401(k) and Welfare Benefit Plan With Minimal Bloodshed
- What’s Going On With Health Care Reform? Time for an Annual Checkup
- Employment Law Hot Topics: What’s Changed and What’s Sticking Around
Click here for agenda and further information on these topics.
When is the Seminar?
Thursday, October 11, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource and Benefits Managers, Controllers, Benefits Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance Professionals, Business Owners, and Supervisors.
Who Will Be Presenting?
Attorneys Eric S. Namee, Steven P. Smith, Eric W. Barth, and Bradley J. Schlozman
How Much Does It Cost?
The registration fee (including lunch) is $175.00 per attendee.
Venue: Hinkle Law Firm LLC