At Hinkle Law Firm LLC, our Energy practice area began by assisting existing clients with their energy investments and concerns. To successfully resolve their issues, we deliberately began developing this practice area. Today, it thrives – providing valuable legal resources to clients, both large and small, with a presence in Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and other vital regions.
Hinkle Law Firm’s Energy Attorneys offer advice for energy companies, as well as businesses whose portfolios include energy-related endeavors. Our clients include private, public, and governmental entities.
We offer counsel in matters of:
- Corporate & transactional work.
- Compliance issues for public and private companies.
- Purchases and sales of assets and stock and mergers and acquisitions.
- Negotiation advice and preparation of other types of oil and gas agreements such as area of mutual interest agreements, joint ventures, farm-outs, exploration agreements, and operating agreements, etc.
- Debt financing transactions, including traditional bank loans, corporate bonds, and mezzanine financing.
- Private and public offerings of securities.
Our litigators have been involved in numerous energy law cases in Texas, Kansas, Louisiana, and other oil and gas producing states. We have handled matters involving both conventional oil and gas production and coal bed methane.