At Hinkle Law Firm LLC, our energy practice area began by assisting existing clients with their various energy investments and concerns. Today, it thrives – providing valuable legal resources to clients, both large and small, with a growing presence in Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and other vital regions. Hinkle Law Firm’s Energy Attorneys offer advice for energy companies, as well as businesses whose portfolios include energy-related endeavors. Our clients include private, public, and government entities.
We offer counsel in matters of:
- Corporate & transactional work.
- Compliance issues for public and private companies.
- Purchases and sales of assets and stock.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Negotiation advice and preparation for mutual interest agreements, joint ventures, farm-outs, exploration agreements and operating agreements, etc.
- Debt financing transactions, including traditional bank loans, corporate bonds and mezzanine financing.
- Private and public offerings of securities.
- Conventional oil and gas production and coal bed methane