Ms. Johnson joined Hinkle Law Firm LLC after earning her Juris Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Law, where upon graduation she was admitted to the Order of the Coif. She is admitted to practice in Kansas and Missouri.
Jennifer’s practice includes commercial, employment and insurance defense litigation; estate planning; and probate, fiduciary, and trust related litigation. Her commercial practice involves the defense of claims made pursuant to federal and state human rights legislation and other employment laws and regulations, as well as prosecuting and defending claims for breach of contract, violation of consumer protection statutes, misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of fiduciary duty on behalf of clients in numerous industries. She also litigates a wide variety of negligence claims, including claims of premises liability, construction defect, product liability, and professional liability.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Order of the Coif
- University of Kansas, B.A., Political Science, honors, highest distinction, 2002
- Kansas Supreme Court
- Missouri Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Kansas
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District
American Bar Association
Kansas Bar Association
Missouri Bar Association
Wichita Bar Association
Leadership Overland Park Class of 2012
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2011- Present
Kansas Human Resources Manual. Kansas Chamber of Commerce (2008). Contributing author.