Hinkle Law Firm LLC is pleased to invite you to its 2016 Employment Law & Employee Benefits Seminar. Presented by our experienced employment law and employee benefits attorneys, this full-day seminar is jam-packed with current, practical, and detailed information. Sign up now to reserve your seat.
Topics to be Covered
- 2016 Employment Law Roundup: What Should Employers Be Concerned About?
- The Ever Changing World of Employee Benefits – Hot Issues To Be Aware Of
- Group Health Plans: Wellness Programs / Medicare and Retirees
- Group Health Plans: Telemedicine, Concierge Medicine, and More: Traps for the Unwary
- Protecting Your Company’s Confidential and Trade Secret Information
When and Where is the Seminar?
Thursday, November 10, 2016, and
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For a full agenda, click here.
Epic Center, 22nd Floor
301 N. Main St.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource and Benefits Managers, Controllers, Benefits Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance Professionals, Business Owners, and Supervisors
Who Will Be Presenting?
Attorneys Eric S. Namee, Steven P. Smith, James C. Spencer, Eric W. Barth, Bradley J. Schlozman, Mitchell L. Herren, and Rachael M. Silva
How Much Does It Cost?
The registration fee (including lunch) is $135.00 per attendee.
How Do I Register?
Sign up for the November 10th seminar by clicking here.
Sign up for the November 15th seminar by clicking here.
~ We have applied for SHRM Credit, HR Certification Institute General Credit, CE and Kansas CLE credits.
~ CPE certificates of attendance will be provided to seminar attendees, upon request.
~ If you have any questions regarding this seminar, please feel free to contact Melissa Smith at (316) 660-6202 or at email@example.com.